muchos gracias! :)
WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD???
- Plato: For the greater good.
- Aristotle: To fulfill its nature on the other side.
- Karl Marx: It was a historical inevitability.
- Machiavelli: So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road,but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely chicken’s dominion maintained.
- Thomas de Torquemada: Give me ten minutes with the chicken and I’ll find out.
- Jean-Paul Sartre: In order to act in good faith and be true to itself, the chicken found it necessary to cross the road.
- Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.
- Aristotle: To actualize its potential.
- Buddha: If you ask this question, you deny your own chicken-nature.
- Jack Nicholson: ‘Cause it fucking wanted to. That’s the fucking reason.
- Ernest Hemingway: To die. In the rain.
- Johnny Cochran: The chicken didn’t cross the road. Some chicken-hating, genocidal, lying public official moved the road right under the chicken’s feet while he was practicing his golf swing and thinking about his family.