ever seen that film?
i haven’t personally. i’ve intently listened to endless debates about the Christian Bale film, with regards to how much weight he’s lost, his character’s inability to sleep and ecsetera.
however my ears prickled at the thought of one’s huge tolerance to sleep deprivation.
i love my sleep. but it’s the frustrating process of tucking yourself comfortably before nodding off to z-z-z-z-land that gets to me.
maybe i’m a small-time insomniac who has essay deadlines and thoughts of a quarterlife crisis creating a burden in my comfort zone.
ah well. it is 3.58am here.
better get back to being arsenal’s new manager again ;)
or not :)
i was originally going to blog about what my name is, where i come from, etc., but it would be boring to some. plus my name is part of the title of this blog :D
however, i feel that a person is defined by what their likes and dislikes are. so here’s the 411 on what grinds my gears. or not.
- chillout/hip hop/r&b music. affectionately calling them ‘my jams’
- chasing, having and spending paper/dollar/shrapnel/money.
- lavish clothing and fragrances.
- martin scorsese films.
- subway vouchers.
- HBO programming e.g. the wire, entourage, deadwood
- girls. the beautiful ones.
- my personal space.
- baseball. hockey. cricket. horse racing. darts. sports that shouldn’t exist.
- scream-a-thon music. heavy girl rock music.
- not having and working 10 hours a day to obtain that paper/dollar/shrapnel/money
- discount brand clothing sold in sport direct (http://www.sportsdirect.com/)
- soppy rom-coms.
- kebab shops.
- late night telethons with Z-list ‘celebs’ asking you to ‘solve the puzzle!’.
- girls. the nasty ones.
- not having my own personal space.
not bad for a first blog post eh?